Terms and Conditions
General User Policy
As a user, please carefully read these terms and conditions before using the GEAR website.
· The GEAR website is for your use only, and some sections of the GEAR website may be accessed only through an online login into your account. You agree that you are responsible for:
o all costs you may incur in relation to the use of the GEAR website; and,
o keeping your password and other account details confidential.
· Your access to the GEAR website may be suspended due to non-compliance with any part of the GEAR terms and conditions, any GEAR policy, or applicable laws.
· Every effort will be made to ensure that the GEAR website is accurate, up-to-date, and free from bugs and malwares; this is nonguaranteed.
· Posting information on this GEAR website is at your own risk.
· Should the need arise, operation of the GEAR website may be suspended or terminated without prior notice.
· The GEAR website aims to be available for your use, but the GEAR website may not be available at all times in case of changes to the website or other extenuating circumstances.
· Only parties related to GEAR or affiliated with its management has any right to enforce any of these terms and conditions.
· These terms are dated May 2017. The GEAR management reserves the right to make changes to these terms and conditions. New terms will be displayed on the GEAR website and, by continuing to use and access the GEAR website following such changes, you agree to be bound by any subsequent changes. The responsibility to check the terms and conditions to verify such changes lies with you, the user.
- These policies and practices are designed to comply with applicable laws and ensure that your trust can be maintained.
· If you have any questions pertaining to the GEAR website, please contact email@example.com.
We request our users to kindly abide by the following while using our website:
- Refrain from personal abuse. You may express robust disagreement with what someone says, but don't call them names or threaten them with personal violence.
- Don't spam. That is, don't repeatedly post the same advertisement for products or services..
- Write clearly and succinctly. Avoid using slang other users may not understand.
- Remember that your posts are public. They can be read by your partner, your children, your parents, or your employer.
- Stay on-topic.
- Don't expect other people to do your homework for you. If you're looking for technical help, for example, don't ask questions you could easily answer yourself by reading the appropriate sources or the online help. When you do ask for help, include details of what attempts you've made to solve the problem. It will save time and also help others.
- Do not post copyrighted material to which you do not own the rights. This can mean the possibility of legal action by the rights holder under relevant national and international laws; you may also get the site sued.
- GEAR, the site's owner, has the final say in enforcing the rules.